Neverending Story at Eagles Nest is a brand new constructed 3 bedroom home located in The Overlook section of Eagles Nest, offering a cozy neighborhood setting with mountain views!
Please note there is construction going on next door and across the street. Construction may be ongoing Monday-Saturday 7am-7pm. (2/2023)
This modern kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a 5 burner gas range. Relax in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the Smart TV!
This home offers great additions such as a Shuffleboard game table, electronic football arcade game, a variety of board games, puzzles and a lending library. This home features both an indoor and outdoor gas fireplace outside on the covered deck. Enjoy the wood burning firepit in the backyard and gas grill for a barbeque! Sunset views will be enjoyed while relaxing on the covered front porch.
Time for bed? Pick out a book from the in-house lending library and cozy up in one of the 3 bedrooms. The main level has a King suite with private bath with a tiled shower and there's another full bath with tub/shower off the kitchen. Upstairs is a loft with a queen sized sleeper sofa as well as a King bedroom and a third bedroom with two sets of built in twin bunk beds, and a third full bathroom is between them with tub/shower. Each of the King bedrooms have their own SmartTV, and there's a TV in the loft as well.
Steps away is the Eagles Nest Winery which offers daily membership options. The North Pavilion is located within a few minutes walk and features the bistro, basketball court, helipads, soccer field, and the Sportsmans lodge. Onsite ATV and electric bike rental within walking distance through Off Road Adventures. Sugar Mountain, Ski Beech, and Grandfather Mountains are all a short drive away.
While enjoying your stay at Neverending Story at Eagles Nest, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
24/7 General Store
Sportsman's Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman’s Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise at winery must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman’s Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- Neverending Story at Eagles Nest is pet friendly for a max of 2 mature, well-trained dogs under 50lb each. Pet fee is $25/nt per pet.
- Firewood for the outdoor wood burning firepit may be added by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a fire starter for $25/night.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsman's Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.